Temporary On-Site Storage Solutions Made Easy
With temporary storage containers from Storage 2U, you’ll have no trouble keeping your belongings secure and easily accessible. We deliver our secure and weatherproof portable storage units to your home. Our mobile containers provide a convenient and affordable solution for on-site storage. Our goal is to provide families and individuals in Bend, Portland and surrounding areas with clean, safe, storage spaces without the hassles of traditional mini-storage.
About Our Residential Storage Containers
Storage 2U offers portable temporary storage units in multiple sizes. Our waterproof, ventilated storage pods keep your valuables safe from the elements. Our clean containers are specifically designed for residential storage purposes allowing you to create an on-site storage solution outside your home or business. Our modern, portable containers are also highly secure and fit easily into parking spaces and other small areas. Combined with our affordable rents and extended return policies, we give you the flexibility to store your items for as long as you need.
Using an onsite storage container makes short-term and long-term storage a breeze! Our units make great driveway storage containers and provide an added level of security. Onsite storage is ideal for anyone who is engaging in:
- Restoration & Renovation – When you’re restoring or renovating your home, you often need to remove furniture and carpeting from the inside. Depending on what materials they’re made from, these furnishings may have to be stored in climate-controlled facilities so they do not deteriorate. Our onsite storage units can meet these and other needs.
- Remodeling – Remodeling your home frequently requires removing interior items for even longer periods of time. Onsite storage is one of the most convenient and affordable ways to hold onto your items while you’re doing this.
- Construction – If you’re building a new addition to your house or a new house entirely, onsite storage gives you a place to put your stuff until you’ve finished building.
- Transitions – When transitioning to a new home, you may not be able to transport all of your possessions at once. Onsite storage gives you somewhere to put them in the meantime.
- Home Staging – When seeking to sell your house, it’s important to begin the staging process early, which is why many homeowners do so before they’ve bought a new home. With onsite storage, you can move out your items and get the house ready for staging even without a new house to put everything in.
How It Works
We will bring one of our residential storage units right to your home, apartment, or condo. You tell us where you would like the unit placed and we will set it up to ensure convenient access. Within a few minutes, you can organize your garage or free up space in your home. No need to waste your weekends making multiple runs loading and unloading at a mini storage. If you are using the unit for temporary storage, give us a call when you are ready for it to be removed. We will be back in a day or two to load and remove the container.
By keeping our double doors low to the ground, we make loading and unloading a breeze. No heavy roll-up doors that are 4 feet off the ground and require a long ramp to load. Our double doors are over 6 feet wide to fit even your large furniture and the floor is only 4 inches off the ground to make it easy to bring your stuff in and out.